So I would like to start off by saying how excited and grateful I am to have been nominated at all! I have been working extra hard especially the past few months to get my blog where it is at today. Of course I can’t go without thanking CherishingFlo for nominating me, go check out her blog here it’s amazing you will not be disappointed! I am so excited to have made fellow blogger friends even more so for reasons like this, you have no idea how happy this made me so again thank you!
1. Put the award logo in your post, as well the rules.
2. Thank the person who nominated you; provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your subscribers three things about you.
5. Re-nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify the nominees via a blog comment.
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions and one funny question.
8. Share links to your best posts.
Let’s get to it!
A Mystery Blogger Award ?
This award was created by the one and only Okoto Enigma, you can check out the original award post here!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
3 Facts About Me
1.) I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, if you haven’t already noticed I have a big HP tattoo on my right lower arm with a quote from Dumbledore ” it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live” . My favorite movies hands down is Chamber of Secrets, that would be way before things get too serious for little Harry.
2.) My dream job is to become a professional writer for one of the top magazines in the world…. not sure which one in particular I would choose yet but hey a girl still has time to dream about it some more. I am currently enrolled in school trying to pursue a Writing degree so fingers crossed I’ll be making that dream come true in no time.
3.) I secretly want to blow up in the fitness world, I have to stop being lazy first of course but I low key have a passion for staying healthy and fit due to worrying about my Diabetes. I really want to work towards that goal for sure I know I can do it and what a better way to gain that goal by blogging about it along the way.
Cherishing Flo questions for me:
1.) what made you start a blog?
- What drove me to start writing a blog was the fact that I have always wanted someway to share my story more importantly sharing my journey with my Diabetes like I have been doing so. I love the fact that there is a way for us fellow Diabetics to reach out to one another but share our struggles and tips as well
2.) What inspires you to write your blogs?
- My inspiration comes mostly from my own personal experiences, I also like to Pinterest new topic ideas as well especially when i have those moments of having a brain fart and can’t think of a clever new idea.
3.) Would you ever want to blog full-time?
- I actually would love to blog full time, part of me wanting to go for a Writing degree is because I want to pursue a full time career as a blogger, I love what I do and I couldn’t imagine my life without blogging at this point.
4.) How has blogging impacted your life?
- I would say blogging has impacted my life in quite a few ways but mainly because it’s given me more information on my own illness I didn’t even know I was not aware of, so for that I would say blogging definitely has impacted my life in a huge way.
5.) What is your favorite past time?
- My favorite past time would have to be just spending time with my family, I don’t know if you would really consider that a past time but i have a huge family so spending time with all my nieces and nephews is the best!
Make sure to check out all of these amazing bloggers!
My Questions for You:
- what made you start your blog?
- Do you have a favorite blog other than your own?
- Would you want to pursue a career in blogging?
- Which is your favorite brand of smartphone Apple or Galaxy?
- What is one thing every blogger must include on their site, in your opinion?
Thank you again for the nomination, as always until next time my dolls xoxo Roo